- Dimensions: 5" x 3 1/2" x 2"
- weight: Approximately 28 oz.
- Body is covered in genuine Morocco leather. Metal parts are chrome-plated.
- film capacity: 25ft daylight loading spools of double run 8mm film. When a roll runs through the camera, only half the width of film is exposed. The spool is then reversed and run through again, exposing the other half. When processed, film is split and spliced together giving 50' for projection. Projection time at 16 fps for 25' roll is 4 minutes.
- Manual loading, with no loop forming; with the pressure pad opened the film is simply placed over a guide roller, threaded behind the gate, over the bottom guide roller and onto the takeup spool.
- Accommodates two standard D mount lenses.
- the viewfinder is an optical type; engraved markings show the field of view for wide, standard and telephoto lenses.
- Accessory prism attachments allow for filming with 5.5mm lenses, and for parallax correction while filming at close distances.
- Continuous exposures can be made by a sliding release lever or cable release. The lever can be locked to prevent accidental exposures, or set for continuous hands-free filming.
- The shutter is a 165 degree disc shutter - an exposure time of 1/43rd second at 18fps.
- Features a cable release socket that allows the user to expose single frames for filming animation, titles, etc.
- A photoelectric cell measures light through the lens. Two needle indicators in the viewfinder are then aligned by adjusting the diaphragm on your lens, resulting in proper exposure.
You'll need to require 8mm film
Pictures for every product that you see are our own photos but It's not without exception that some are the actual pictures of the item. Due to the utter amount of different items we're unable to photograph them one by one.
With this being said the pictures you see here are only indicative of the item you will receive
If you need more details please feel free to contact us.
As a small team operating a bustling shop, we may not be able to send out items right away due to our workload. We don't do next day delivery however, our goal is to ship available stock within 48 hours after receiving cleared payment ( excluding weekends and bank holidays).
If you require an item for the following day or have specific delivery preferences, we are more than willing to make arrangements if you inform us before placing your order. Once we dispatch the item, any potential delays in delivery caused by the courier service are beyond our control. Rest assured, we consistently send items with delivery confirmation and comprehensive insurance that covers the order value.
All items come with three months guarantee unless otherwise stated. For full information, see our Terms and Conditions page.
For full information on the return policy, see our Returns page.
UK, UE, USA
3 Months warranty
Included in all purchases
Customer Service Team
Secure and private payments