The MC (micro compact) range consisted of two 35mm compact camera models, the high-end autofocus Canon MC, introduced in April 1984 (QD version also available) and the fixed focus MC10 of March 1985. They were made in Japan by Canon.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8 (4 elements in 4 groups).
- Shutter speeds: 1/8-1/500s.
- Viewfinder incorporates icons indicating focal distance
- Separate Speedlite MC-S flash attaches to side. Guide No: 11m at ISO 100.
- Film speed up to ISO 1000.
- Optional Quartzdate feature.
- Power: Two 1.5V AAA batteries.
- Dimensions and weight: 137x65x42 mm, 330 g (with MC-S and batteries).