The Mamiya C330 Professional is a traditional film twin-lens reflex cameraintroduced in the 1970s for the professional and advanced amateur photography markets. This model was 340 grams lighter than the previous model C33, which weighed 2040 grams (with 80 mm lens). The later C330f is an improvement on the C330 and was succeeded by the C330S with further improvements.
- Uses 120 and 220 rollfilms
- With the rack and pinion bellows type focusing system, close-up photography is possible without attachments.
- Has a self-cocking one action 360° winding crank with a double exposureprevention device. Double exposure is also possible. The straight filmroll path has no right-angle turn and guarantees an absolutely flat film.
- The backplate is changeable for single-exposure photography
- Dimensions: 122 (w) × 168 (h) × 114 (d)
- Weight: 1.7 kg (with standard lens)