- The Minolta 9xi is an advanced 35mm single-lens reflex camera design.
- It incorporated the world's fastest autofocus system (according to the company and when coupled to a xi series lens), had a maximum shutter speed of 1/12000 of a second and a 14-zone metering system.
- Nearly the same shooting speed as the 9000, but without the additional heavy and bulky motor pack.
- An improved shutter speed from 1/8000 of a second (8000i) or 1/4000 (9000) to 1/12000 of a second due to carbon-reinforced shutter blades.
- A pentaprism where information was projected directly in the image using transparent LCD technology.
- Compatibility with xi zoom lenses having a "power zoom function", allowing for extra functionality.
- An improved synchronization time for the new set of flashguns launched.
You'll need to require 35mm film and CR123A
Pictures for every product that you see are our own photos but It's not without exception that some are the actual pictures of the item. Due to the utter amount of different items we're unable to photograph them one by one.
With this being said the pictures you see here are only indicative of the item you will receive
If you need more details please feel free to contact us.
As a small team operating a bustling shop, we may not be able to send out items right away due to our workload. We don't do next day delivery however, our goal is to ship available stock within 48 hours after receiving cleared payment ( excluding weekends and bank holidays).
If you require an item for the following day or have specific delivery preferences, we are more than willing to make arrangements if you inform us before placing your order. Once we dispatch the item, any potential delays in delivery caused by the courier service are beyond our control. Rest assured, we consistently send items with delivery confirmation and comprehensive insurance that covers the order value.
All items come with three months guarantee unless otherwise stated. For full information, see our Terms and Conditions page.
For full information on the return policy, see our Returns page.