Comes with original leather case, Rollei Hood and lens cap.
Very good condition
Rolleiflex T is a series of medium format film TLR cameras manufactured by Franke & Heidecke, Braunschweig, Germany, and produced between 1958-76. The "T" designation does not come from the famous lenses Tessar, but simply from the first name of its creator: Théodore Uhl.
MODEL K8 T3
- Produced between 1966 - 76, with quantity 28.000 units
- Serials: T2.200.000 - T2.320.449
- Black leather front covering
- Film:120 roll for 12 exp. 6x6cm, also 16 exp. 4.5x6cm or 4x4cm and 35mm with adapter Rolleikin
- Shutter: Synchro-Compur VX shutter with speeds 1-1/500 +B, X-sync, self timer
- 2300 units equipped with "Xenar" lenses have been assigned to military market (2000 of them have been sold in military overstock in 1987)