The Pentax ME was succeeded in 1979 by the more advanced ME Super and the simpler Pentax MV
- aperture-priority automatic camera with electronic focal plane metal shutters from 1s - 1/1000
- no shutter dial and therefore the camera could not be used in manual mode except for B and 1/100 exposure
- Exposure meter was standard TTL open aperture center weighted type - activated by slight pressure on the release button
- viewfinder with 0.85x zoom covering 92% of the field
- finder screen was fixed with a split image and microprism ring in the center
- features a hot shoe for Pentax flash unit
- Lenses are interchangeable with a K bayonet mount
You'll need to require 35mm film and LR44 batteries
Pictures for every product that you see are our own photos but It's not without exception that some are the actual pictures of the item. Due to the utter amount of different items we're unable to photograph them one by one.
With this being said the pictures you see here are only indicative of the item you will receive
If you need more details please feel free to contact us.
As a small team operating a bustling shop, we may not be able to send out items right away due to our workload. We don't do next day delivery however, our goal is to ship available stock within 48 hours after receiving cleared payment ( excluding weekends and bank holidays).
If you require an item for the following day or have specific delivery preferences, we are more than willing to make arrangements if you inform us before placing your order. Once we dispatch the item, any potential delays in delivery caused by the courier service are beyond our control. Rest assured, we consistently send items with delivery confirmation and comprehensive insurance that covers the order value.
All items come with three months guarantee unless otherwise stated. For full information, see our Terms and Conditions page.
For full information on the return policy, see our Returns page.
UK, UE, USA
3 Months warranty
Included in all purchases
Customer Service Team
Secure and private payments